Worried about the new ACA Reporting?
EmployeeMax has you “covered” !
Make ACA Compliance Easy
In a nut shell, any employer with 50 or more full time employees needs to provide a 1095-C to each employee starting with 2015, and file a 1094-C Summary form with the IRS.
EmployeeMax offers you the benefit of having us do your 1095-C and 1094-C forms. We have added a new screen for employee data, and modified the dependent screen to aid in the population of these forms. You can begin populating these screens now, or simply wait until year-end. We will send you an Excel spreadsheet that you can populate and we will load the data for you!
We Help You – Step-by-Step
- Determine ALE status
- Provide Form 1095-C to all ACA-defined full-time employees
- File 1094-C with the IRS (electronically if 250 or more 1095-Cs)
- Calculate employee eligibility for offer of health coverage
- Track cost of the coverage offered
- Track affordability of coverage offered to each employee
- Track every employee’s hours of service.
Three Packages Built to Fit Any Business
- Ability to enter and track employee amounts/dependent coverage within EmployeeMax. (or loadable from a spreadsheet that you provide us in early December)
- Basic Reporting capabilities that allow you to see all of these fields in excel for analysis:
- Total Hours Worked, Start Date Of First Pay Period, End Date Of Last Pay Period, Number of Weeks, Number of Months, Avg Hours Per Week, Avg Hours Per Month
- We produce both the Employee Copy and the Red IRS copy of the 1095-C and deliver it to you with a partially completed 1094-C for you to complete and file.
- Everything in the Bronze package, plus the ability to have us load the Employee Amounts if you use our benefits tables for your Insurance Coverage
- After supplying us with the answers to Part II of the 1094-C form, we will complete all of the data and file with the Red Copy of the 1095-C on your behalf.
- Our team will help walk you through making any determinations you may have to make on employer and employee statuses.
- Everything in the Bronze and Silver Packages plus a tie in with Integrity, our HR partner for one of their premium service levels.
- Automated, ongoing 1094-C and 1095-C form capture
- Electronic filing of 1094-C and 1095-C forms
- Ability to make and track offer of coverage
- Receive alerts and notifications to keep you in compliance
- IRS notice resolution
- Access to dashboards and reports to track employee eligibility, affordability and large employer status
See EmployeeMax in Action.Call 888-376-7291